Saturday 5 April 2014

Finally I've Completed Critical Literacy !


Hello there again and finally I think I'm going to the so called the end of this semester. To tell you all the truth yes it seems the end. However it is not the end of Critical Literacy. This is not The End !!


Since learning this subject I get a bit open minded towards the environment, I felt that people have their own belief in achieving something what they believe is right. Therefore this subject helps me to cope with the society within and thus helped me a lot in influencing or giving out ideas in a very appropriate and non-biased manner. 

It is human nature to seek culpability in the time of tragedy, it is sign of Strength to cry out against Faith, rather than bow one's head and succumb. Moreover,  Critical Literacy forged something of me, I have arrived to perform my charge towards this subject, instead of labeling this subject as redundant, it'll foster my skills as part of my service for a better self decision. Thus showing how to overcome the harshness of life itself.

By the way thank you and enjoy this video. Allah Protects.. 






No comments:

Post a Comment