Friday 28 March 2014

Hope for Critical Literacy ? Hmm..



Hi there I'm new to critical Literacy, I know as I get a bit older things are getting rough especially the commitment towards education is meeting to its top demand. However, that doesn't stop someone as awesome as me to perform the best quality of achievement.

I realize that hoping to be the best is my main purpose for this subject, people do things with purpose, love with purpose, live with a purpose and even die with a purpose. Therefore I want to make a better person I am, I wanted to improvise myself for a better English Learning, being Emphatic in understanding others and most importantly, to learn the true meaning of HOPE. In life even the toughest, strong and fearless people can be thorn into pieces because the lost hope in the fight they gave their lives for, Christopher Columbus died as a broken man for he lost hope in finding Asia, and even a genius like Nikola Tesla ended up being a psychopath because he lost hope in the advancement of electricity.


Nevertheless awesome people who knows no fear, disappointment and even pain such as I can alter things and shape a better score for this particular subject, for I will not surrender, I shall not fail, for Allah is with me.. His guardian angels is with me.  Life comes to drown me with failures, but duty shall make life itself drown with attempts of failures.


Well that's all from me regarding the motives or so called 'Hope' for this particular subject.. Thanks for reading my blog may Allah guide us all in the Dunya' and the Hereafter. 


No comments:

Post a Comment